How to Add Inline Comments
- Hover over the Policies tab
- Click on the name of a policy type
- Locate and click on the name of the HTML Document
- On HTML document viewing screen, click on the edit icon
- Place your cursor where you would like to insert a comment
Note: An added space is not needed when adding an inline comment.
The added inline comment will expand as needed and when they are removed, extra spaces do not need to be removed.
- Click on the inline comment icon on the toolbar, for inline comment box to appear
- Type comment into the text area
- Click the green checkmark to save
Note: A comment bubble will appear where an inline comment has been added.
You can hover over the bubble and the comment information will display, including the user who created it and the entered text.
Was this article helpful?