Footnotes are created within types. Footnotes can only be created if they are associated with a footnote type.
How to Create a New Footnote
- Hover over the Policies tab
- Click on Policy Type Administration
- Click on the Footnote icon for the policy type you are working with
- On the Footnote screen, click on Add New Footnote
- On Add Footnote pop-up select type and enter the footnote, description, and url
Note: A type needs to be created before footnotes can be associated with them. For information on how to add a type, click here.
- When finished, click Save and Close
Was this article helpful?