Footnotes are categorized into types depending on where the code originated from. Types need to be created before footnotes. Follow the steps below on how to create a footnote type.
How to Create a New Type
- Hover over the Policies tab
- Click on Policy Type Administration
- Click on the Footnote icon for the policy type you are working with
- On the Footnote screen, click on Add Footnote Type
- On Add/Edit Footnote type pop-up enter type name
- When finished, click Save and Close
Was this article helpful?