Codes are created within sections and are associated with documents. Documents can only be created if a code exists. Following the steps below on how to add a code to a section.
How to Create a New Code
- Hover over the Policies tab
- Click on Policy Type Administration
- Click on the Codification icon for the policy type you are working with
- On the Codification screen, click on Add New Code
- On Add Code pop-up select section, code number, and description
Note: A section needs to be created before codes can be associated with them. For information on how to add a section, click here.
- When finished, click Save and Close
Was this article helpful?