Exhibits are forms that support a policy or regulation. Exhibits can be added from the Policies Listing or from Policy Work In Progress. Exhibits must be PDF files.
To add an exhibit:
- Click on the green + “Add New Policy” link
- Choose the document type – Exhibit
- Select the descriptor code from the drop down list
- Click Submit
- Click ‘Choose File’ to browse and select the PDF file
- Click Open
- You may add text in the Description box to further title the exhibit
- Enter a Date to indicate when the exhibit was posted
- Click Save and Close and the Exhibit will be listed in the Policies Listing
Was this article helpful?