After a policy type is created, sub statuses can be created and used for draft documents. Sub statuses are used for draft policies and can be chosen from a drop-down menu while in edit mode. Sub statuses on documents can be sorted on the policy listing screen in the Status column.
How to Add a Sub Status
- Hover over the Policies tab
- Click on Policy Type Administration
- Click on the Sub Status icon for the policy type you are working with
- On the Sub Status screen click on + Add New Sub Status link and enter the sub status name
- When finished, click Save and Close