Done preparing your agenda item? Now you are ready to submit it for approval.
A submitter can either be assigned an item to complete by the meetings administrator or can initiate the submission of an item to any future meeting that the meetings administrator has created. To do submit an unassigned item, you should:
- Click on the Meetings tab
- Go to Work in Progress
- Click on the green plus (+) add item icon
- Type your Item Title and choose a template if applicable
- Choose your fields
- Click on the “Continue Adding Item” icon
- Select your Meeting in the meeting drop down
- Choose to whom you wish to submit the item
- Type a comment if necessary
- Click Submit
Was this article helpful?