Meeting Types can be made either public or non-public.
- An agenda published for a public meeting type would be visible to anyone who accesses your Simbli site whether they are logged in or not.
- An agenda published for a non-public meeting type would only be visible for logged in users who have been given permission within Simbli to access that meeting type.
How to Change a Meeting Type Status:
- Click on the Meetings Tab
- Go to Meetings Administration
- Click on Meeting Types
- Click on the Pencil to edit the Status of the meeting type
- Click on the Save icon.
Note: The default status on new meeting types is non-public.
The status of Board Meeting can be changed to non-public.
Was this article helpful?