Learn about the overall purpose of the GAMUT Meetings Module
GAMUT’s Meetings Module makes preparing for your meetings easier than ever and improves effectiveness by:
- Saving time in preparation of the agenda
- Saving money by eliminating paper dependency and streamlining agenda preparation
- Aligning meeting agenda items to the organization’s strategic goals
- Providing faster and greater access to all stakeholders
- Making it easier to find information from current and past meeting agendas
- Demonstrating and modeling transparency and board accountability
The GAMUT Meetings module is one of the six integrated modules of GAMUT which include Strategic Plan, Evaluation, Meetings, Policy, Communications, and Documents.
More than just posting a series of PDF documents on a website, this paperless agenda solution streamlines the development and distribution of agendas and their contents. Meeting agendas can quickly be built and accessed by meeting attendees with different views as necessary by the public, board and staff. This tool can be used to manage ANY type of meeting agenda whether public or internal and at both district and school level. Examples of meeting types include:
- Board Meetings, Cabinet, and Superintendent Advisory Team Meetings
- Organizational, Departmental, and Finance Meetings
- School Council, Staff, and Principal Meetings
- Committee, Club, and Student Team Meetings
- Project, Building, and Technology Meetings
An organization can assign a different meetings administrator for each meeting type who can then designate who can submit and approved items for that particular types of meeting.