- Filter the Policies Listing by Status and select “Rescind” to locate the policy rescinded by mistake
- Copy out all the text
- Add the policy like it was a new policy with the same code
- Paste the text from the rescinded policy into the new policy
- Check Board Approved and put in the correct date. That will put it back into the right section
- To delete the policy that was rescinded (by mistake), find it again in the list of rescinded policies, click on the title of the policy, then select “Delete this rescinded policy” and click OK
Was this article helpful?